sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

teaching


Well, I would like to say teaching is an amazing experience that makes me grow not only as a future teacher but also as a person.  I am really glad to be teaching 9th grade because the students are really nice and intelligent. Moreover, their teacher, my tutor or professor, is a great person, and she always gives instruction and makes the students aware about their own learning in an EFL environment. However, there is a thing that I do not like at all which is that students just use the target language in a 30% of the time in class. The teacher speaks in Spanish almost all the time, but it is important to clarify that students do not understand the teacher when speaking English. Though students are taught in Spanish almost all the time, they are really interesting in the target language. the enthusiasm they have is stunning, and they are willing to learn English. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario